34° F

02:38 PM

Payment Assistance

The Zeeland Board of Public Works wants customers to know the ZBPW will do everything it can to prevent shut-offs, including working with customers to develop a payment schedule.  Customers who fall behind on their bills, should contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 616-772-6212.  Our representatives will be happy to work with you on a payment plan.

Customers in need of financial assistance in paying their utility bills may also contact the following agencies:

  • Ottawa County Community Action Agency – (616) 393-4433
  • Michigan Department of Human Services – (616) 394-7200
  • Salvation Army – (616) 392-4461
  • True North Services – (231) 924-0641