The customer service counter is now open for walk-in traffic from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays.

When visiting us in-person, we respectfully request that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing with a maximum of 3 persons in the lobby at any time.

We're available 24/7 to restore electric and water services or respond to your emergency utility service needs.
We encourage customers to conduct business via telephone, email, on-line, or drop-box payment. ALL TRANSACTION FEES ARE TEMPORARILY WAIVED.

All other inquires, please call 616-772-6212 or email at
Thank you for your cooperation.



68° F

12:54 PM

Report A Problem

  • If you are experiencing an emergency call 9-1-1.

  • To report an electric or water service interruption by phone, please call one of the following:

         Main Office (7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday)       616-772-6212
         Power Plant (all other times)                                               616-772-2001
  • To electronically report a problem open the following link and then provide the requested information:


    Interruption Entry Portal


    Enter the account number or the phone number and house number of the location where the problem exists. If the account number or phone number on the account is unknown please call us or use the following form:


    * Other types of problems:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.